Recent Posts

Friday 13 July 2012

hr interview questions and tips



Tell abt urself
Well pleasure introduce myself to you sir,

I am... I am coming from..... I am pursuing in bachelor of engineering of computer science and engineering. I maintain cgpa of 7.8percent. I have completed my diploma in computer science in ssscollege with an aggregate of 95.6 precent. I did my schooling in ppp with 89 percent in 10th.

In my family background we have 4 members including me. My father is pp. My mothre is ssss. I have one younger sister. She is doing cccc. My role model is my father

My strength is self confident, learning ability, hardworking, team work. I can easily adopt any kind of environment these will help to form comfortable in my work. patience.

My weakness is I do not have any work experience but inspite of that as I am fresher I am quite eager to learn ability will help to improve my work ability and work efficiency. My weakness are easily believing others and I feel disappointed if I not reach my target in time. I am interested in working as a team so that I can gain more knowledge.    


My hobbies are cooking, playing with my brother,listening music

My area of interest is relational database management system.

My role model is my father he's self made person. I like him not only hardworking also I like my father positive attitude.

My short term goal is to place in your organisation.



My long term goal is to place a higher position in your organisation.

That all sir, Thank you.
Tel me abt this company
It is one of the reputed and fast growing company in IT Industry,It has a so many branches in India as well as throughout the world.This Company was founded in ______(year), The CEO of the Company is______(Name),This Company having the Project in Banking Sector,Govt Sector and So on.The growth rate of this company is_____(%)in the ______(year).these all i heared about this company.
When wl  u get angry
I get angry when people become too selfish and try to use you. firstly they would come and talk very friendly ahe people become more selfish and to gain their own advantages they will trap and cheat best friends in their life also. And try to get negative impression they carry forward all the negative things on that person.

I really hate such kind of persons and they annoy me a lot nd then slowly just try to get their things done by us. These kind of people annoy me a lot..
STRENGTHS

1. My strengths are that I always try to learn from my mistakes.
2. I am hardworking, sincere and dedicated to my work.
3. I work patiently to get a good result.
4. I am a good decision maker as well as flexible person. 
5. Ability to learn new technologies.
6. I want to acquire knowledge of that thing that is not in my syllabus. 
7. I am friendly with everyone.
8. Easily adapt any critical situation
9. I am very punctual of time.

Weakness: I trust people very easily but through the course of time, my hostel life taught me how to know and adjust with different kinds of people. Now I at least have an experience of not believing each and everyone.
Why should I hire u
Well sir as I am fresher. I don't have any practical knowledge but if you will give the chance to work with your reputed organisation I will do work hard I will give my 100 percent to build this reputed organisation more strong.
Sir, I can't say that I'm the best of all candidates found here but I can asure you tht I will be unique of all by my hard work and being a fresher you can mould myself according to the requirements of your company. I'm a good team worker too and I have lots of pleasure to work in a reputed organisation like urs. And as you know pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work you can see my perfection.
to be very frank here my basic goal is to get this job. This is my short term goal but in a long term goal i want to contribute to my organisation and to grow my organisation. This will helped me to achieve my final goal with a valuable post in the company.
My short term goal is, I want to get a job in well reputed company. 

My long term goal is, I want to settle in a good position in my life, and I want to bring a good fame to my parents and make them happy up to their end of life and the people who extended their hands in success of my career.
My short-term goal is to get a job in a reputed company with good position and my long-term goal is that I should become a successful person in this world with good name and fame and I want to fulfil all dreams of my parents so that they must be proud.
Success for me is self satisfaction.It is a state of mind when you feel that you have achieved what you intended for.It needs not to be big acomplishments even small things which give small time of happiness is success for me.

Tips to face job interviews confidently




Most of us dread job interviews but it’s the key to a successful job. Hence it is important to approach interviews in the correct manner and with the right attitude, as that is the key to success.

These tips will help you to stay calm and focused instead of being a nervous wreck. Follow these toremain cool and confident in your interview and so achieve success.

·         Go prepared: Find out about the company’s vision, goal, products, the work culture and the management from the website. Then from the job description, analyse how suitable you are as a candidate. You can’t be prepared for all questions as there will be some googlies and bouncers hurled at you. But there are some common interview questions and if you’re prepared for them, half the battle is won. You’ll be less tongue-tied and appear more confident if you’re ready with the response. You can check out what the interviewer wants to know for the same. 
·         Be thorough with your CV: You should be familiar with whatever is mentioned in the CV. Read it thoroughly so that you’re not stumped by any question regarding your past employment and education.
·         Act confident: Even if you don’t feel confident, act as one emanating confidence. Your body language should be accurate and you should be making a positive impact during the interview. Sit straight on the chair and look into the eyes of the interviewer. Remember, you’ve nothing to lose and go with that mind-set. This causes less palpable stress. 
·         Sleep well: A good night’s sleep is essential to stay fresh in body and mind. Never leave the preparation planning for the last minute. Be ready with your interview dress and keep your shoes polished. Women should clip their nails and remove nail paint if it’s uneven at places and smoothen it well in advance. Never eat late or have an extra drink the night before the interview as that might leave you with a hangover. Try to remain calm and happy to be successful. 
·         Be on time: Travelling to the interview can be stressful, especially if you’ve to commute a long distance. Try and do a trial run a day in advance so that you know how long it  takes to reach there. Thus, you can plan as per your schedule and convenience. Remember, arriving late for whatever reasons is totally inexcusable. 
·         Take deep breaths: If you’ve been made to wait in the reception, have a glass of water and take some deep breaths so that your voice is regulated and you don’t seem shaky. Also, prepare for some small talk, like what you would be saying about yourself, etc. This is essentially to break the ice and you’re at ease instead of sounding like a diffident person.
·         Prefer mornings to the second half: Mostly you wouldn’t be given an option, but in case you are, take the morning slot to an afternoon one. Though it doesn’t always matter but you’re fresh in the morning and after you’re through, you can plan the rest of the day accordingly. If the interview's scheduled in the the second half, you carry the baggage of the schedules and plans for the entire day as well as the interview stress and come across as jaded.

Lastly, it goes without saying, be relaxed and don't worry too much. The job interview is for both parties, ie. both for you and the employer to decide on the respective suitabilities; so go with an open mind and try to be calm.

Managing your body language
A lot of people prepare for interviews keeping in mind the common questions, qualifications and experience. Have you ever thought that your body language can play an important role in helping you succeed in interviews?

One of the most important yet most ignored aspects of interviews is your body language. Your body interview tells a lot about your personality and character and a recruiter will always pay attention to what your body language has to say about you. Here are a few tips on body language tips that you may find handy during an interview.

·         Eyes: A proper eye contact during a conversation shows your confidence and tells the interviewer that you are interested. Lack of proper eye contact is a clear sign of lack of confidence. But do not overdo it; it may look like aggressiveness to the recruiter.

·         Facial expressions: Do not distort your face to show discomfort. It indicates disrespect and arrogance. Do not look overly happy or sad. Maintain a firm expression that shows interest, professionalism and confidence. Similarly, do not bite your lips or twist them to sides. This shows that you either lack confidence or are hiding something. 

·         Arms: The way you position your arms speaks a lot about your receptiveness. Arms crossed or folded over your chest say that you have shut off other people or are not interested or disagree with what the others have to say. This can surely create negatives ripples in the interviewer’s mind. Try and keep your hands on the side. This makes you look relaxed, confident and open for communication. 

·         Posture: A slump posture tells the interviewer that you are tired and have no energy. Surely, no one will want to hire a person who looks tired on the interview day itself. Sit or stand erect and maintain a calm posture. It helps in establishing you as an alert and enthusiastic person in the recruiter’s mind. Similarly leaning slightly towards the speaker makes you look genuinely interested in the conversation. 

·         Legs: A lot of leg movement indicates nervousness. Similarly, placing one leg or ankle over the other knee shows arrogance. Keep your feet firmly placed on the floor. This shows confidence and respect for the other party.

Apart from the points mentioned above, do remember to wear your smile to the interview. Look confident and show respect. Remember, if not more, a positive body language is almost as important as your qualifications and work experience when it comes to getting that job you have always desired.


0 comments:

Post a Comment